This blog will hopefully give other docs an inside look at the trials and tribulations of transitioning a busy solo family practice office to a third party and managed care free practice.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Tell me why, I don't like Mondays!!

Monday February 23, 2009

Nother first day of the week. Slow morning but picked up in the afternoon-evening.
It is 910PM, and I am waiting for my wife to finish with her last patient. I have been here since 845 this morning.

On a practice note,
The office saw 15 patients, 2 newly referred from a naturopathic doctor.
9 were selfpay or Medicare, and 6 were Wellness plan patients. So the revenues seemed down, but today I use the ACH monthly autodebit for 6 patients. So far this month, we are on par with last years revenues.

I am still waiting for an ad spec for promotion and marketing. Hopefully anyday now.

DoctorSH

No comments: