This blog will hopefully give other docs an inside look at the trials and tribulations of transitioning a busy solo family practice office to a third party and managed care free practice.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Should I continue this blog??

I have been writing this blog for awhile now. My purpose is to record the good and the bad of my practice transition and to open up the discussion among other primary care docs.

I have taken a break recently as I have been busy with other items at work.

I would like to know if I should continue.

If you feel this blog is useful and think I should continue please respond as such by leaving a comment. If I get enough comments I will do my best to continue.

If there are other issues or questions about the transition please post those as well.

DoctorSH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The transition away from third parties is more important than most docs currently realize. This is the best hope for us to save our profession. We need examples of successes in doing this.

Unknown said...

I check your blog pretty regularly. I have also cut my ties to third party payment, and it is nice to not be so alone. I participate in another blog, found on savingprimarycare.org , but it is not specifically aimed at getting rid of the large parasite of third party payment, so I too would enjoy you continuing.

Megan Lewis, M.D.
Durango, CO
www.mountainviewmd.com