This blog will hopefully give other docs an inside look at the trials and tribulations of transitioning a busy solo family practice office to a third party and managed care free practice.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'll be back!!

After recently being a part of a CME on practice transitions away from third parties, I will need to resume my transition posts.

I will be able to present end of year numbers on my transition sometime in January 2010.

If I find the time, I will also work on a second year 3rd quarter update before the end of the year.

As for now, I am on vacation in Florida, glued to the tv, watching to see whether the House of MisRepresentatives will pass the extremely liberal government takeover of healthcare.

As many of you know, we need healthcare reform, but not a government takeover!!!

Maybe, at some point, our elected government representatives will decide to ask independent physicians how to reform the system, instead of political and bureaucratic pseudo physician organizations, such as those that sold themselves out to a government takeover!

That's all for now !!

Keep on the lookout for updates.

DoctorSH

No comments: